Please note the latest visitation guidelines with effect from 1st July 2021.
(1) You will need to arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled visit.
(2) All visitors need to complete a compulsory Antigen Rapid Test (ART). This test is self-administered.
(3) If the ART shows a positive COVID-19 result, you will need to complete a full PCR test. You will need to arrange for private transport to an assigned clinic and bear related costs.
(4) Visits continue to be scheduled and each slot is 30 minutes. Only one designated visitor is allowed to turn up for the visit.
(5) If you opt to NOT visit physically, video calls would be arranged on another weekday.